Thread: Slu

Default Slu

injury in 2016, knee surgery in 2017 and 2022, the question is: should the 2012 or 2018 guidelines be used? For scheduled loss. If after being classified with a claim that was never resolved, what happens after the new surgery
    Last edited by Danny; 01-23-2022 at 09:00 PM.

Default Re: Slu

Quote Quoting Danny View Post
    injury in 2016, knee surgery in 2017 and 2022, the question is: should the 2012 or 2018 guidelines be used? For scheduled loss. If after being classified with a claim that was never resolved, what happens after the new surgery
    I don't know what you mean by "being classified with a claim that was never resolved"
    You will get the final rating when you reach MMI - they will use the guides current at the time you're rated.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I was declared PPD 3 years ago, last year I had a knee replacement, it is an established injury. I have the medical part open and I receive payments every 2 weeks. I wanted to understand if I will be re-evaluated MMI and if my % of disability will change or stay the same.

Quote Quoting Danny View Post
    Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I was declared PPD 3 years ago, last year I had a knee replacement, it is an established injury. I have the medical part open and I receive payments every 2 weeks. I wanted to understand if I will be re-evaluated MMI and if my % of disability will change or stay the same.
    Depends on how well you recover, when you reach MMI you will receive your final rating.

Tony.
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Thanks for answering, does a knee prosthesis qualify only if there is some deterioration? I want to be better than before the surgery, that's the most important thing. but the recovery has been very painful. Take care, thanks for the clarification