Injured While Working At Wal-Mart

I was injured in a Wal-Mart store in December of 1999. I had a t.v. to fall on the back of me and knocking me unconscious to the floor. No-one seem to care and I went back to work. I went back to Wal-Mart that night in severe pain and they took me to the hospital. I was treated for sprained muscles in my left shoulder and my spine was jammed together.

In March they released me. I left that Wal-Mart to become a manager in a new store and got reinjured there same problem. I got treated for the same thing and the bill was sent to my previous store. (Supposedly) I got reinjured again in February of this year and neither Work-men's comp or Wal-Mart will take care of my injuries. I have an awesome lawyer and they won't even respond to him. They are disputing my injury. All All I want to do is get better.

I seen an new doctor and he says that its a dislocated shoulder and done a MRI. You can see where the shoulder is dislocating. In another month or two if it hasn't healed I have to have surgery. I have had no income for the past month and they are still disputing.

Welfare can't even help because they won't send a denial letter. I can't even use my short term disability because worker's comp isn't taking care of this in a timely manner. I believe this is unfair and causes a lot of pain and suffering not only only the body but also mentally and I think that situations like this should be taken better care of.

Not only have they not helped financially but I have also lost my health insurance to the company because I could not afford to pay it without the necessary funds to do so.

Important Notice

These stories represent the experiences and opinions of individual workers, and do not necessarily represent the views of Worker's Compensation Insurance . com, its owners or administrators. There can be great value in learining from the experiences of others, but nothing on this site constitutes legal or medical advice. If you require legal or medical assistance, please consult a licensed legal or medical professional in your state.